Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Alex Wagner Re-Caps the Election

"What choo talking about, Steele?" Alex Wagner questions former RNC chair
Alex Wagner and company did the postmortem on the 2012 election on today's NOW with Alex Wagner. Most of the guests were in agreement: the GOP needs to accept the new, non-white America, this was huge rebuke of the tea party, will the GOP keep obstructing, etc. Former Republican National Chairman, Michael Steele, agreed with most of what was said, but disagreed with the assertion that conservatism, itself, is a problem. He did sorta tweak the party for its belief that Romney was the problem. After all, there were more than 50 primaries and caucuses, and Romney was chosen by Republican voters!

Alex looked sharp in a green blouse (not my favorite color), and kept the conversation light and humorous. One thing I have noticed about NOW is that they use really good music coming in and out of breaks. I mean, I heard "It's a Shame About Ray" by The Lemonheads the other day! I wonder if Alex has anything to do with that. If so, it just re-affirms my assertion that she is the perfect woman for me.

No comments: