Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Alex Wagner Stuns on Election Day

Alex Wager looking all kinds of awesome 11/6/12
Wow! I mean, wow. Today on NOW with Alex Wagner, Alex looked amazing in that low cut purple thing (sweater?) she was wearing. I was beginning to get hypnotized by her until she threw to Hardball's Chris Matthews and I lost my...interest. 

Chris Matthews -- what a freaking douchebag! I ordinarily like him, and do watch Hardball most days, but today he was out of control. He went on a rant about how stupid people are if they don't vote (agreed) or they vote third party (disagree slightly). But then he told everyone to shut off the TV and go vote that second. You think he's say that during Hardball

Meanwhile, throughout Matthews' rant, Alex made like a half a dozen attempts to interject (I mean, how dare she try to host her own show!) and bring someone else into the conversation. Then, after she finally wrangled the show away from Matthews, he kept interrupting the other guests! Wow. I was stunned. That guy needs to switch to decaf. That shit might fly on his own show, but I thought it was disrespectful to Alex to completely bogart her show.

No comments: