Thursday, November 8, 2012

Hawaii Five-O: Mohai

Chin Ho (Daniel Dae Kim) and Kono (Grace Park)
As usual, Hawaii Five-O was on. Yeah, that's all I can muster. I watch the show every week, and every week I am unsatisfied with the show when it is over. Why do I keep watching, you ask? I have no idea.

This week's episode, Mohai, was supposed to be aired the week of Halloween, but due to Hurricane Sandy, it was bumped in favor of news. This explains the Halloween theme. The jist of the episode is that a serial killer, who is likely a Satanist, has brutally murdered a young woman, and is on the verge of killing her male companion, as well. The team investigates, realizes who it is, and tries to apprehend him only to find themselves duped by the killer's grandma. Spoiler alert: the grandma is evil, also.

I started watching Hawaii Five-O because of Grace Park. She's a cutie and she was excellent on Battlestar Galactica. But, you know, she has gotten way too skinny, and now I don't find her that attractive. Her acting is fine, but she was more challenged on BSG. Same goes for Daniel Dae Kim, minus the cuteness. He may be cute, I just don't swing that way. I liked the guy on Lost, and followed him here. His Five-O character is better than Grace's, but only by a little.

Honestly, I think I keep watching because of the banter between McGarrett (Alex O'Laughlin) and Danno (Scott Caan). They bitch at each other like an old married couple.

No comments: